- To promote good health through a well-informed team.
- To guarantee confidentiality.
- To provide individual care appropriate to each patient’s needs.
- To continually improve our skills and services through education and training.
Our Responsibilities to You
- You will be treated as a partner in the care and attention you receive. You will be treated as an individual and be given courtesy and respect at all times.
- Following discussion with you, you will receive the most appropriate care and advice given by suitably qualified people. No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent. We will give you full information about the services we offer.
- People involved in your care will give their names and ensure that you know how to contact them.
- Our aim is to offer the best possible treatment and advice. It is important for you to understand all the information given to you. Please ask questions if you are unsure about anything. Patients who are too ill or infirm to come to the surgery will be visited at home.
- If you need urgent treatment you will be contacted by a Clinician the same day. We will provide a chaperone for examinations if you wish. We will issue routine prescriptions within two full working days. We will keep your information confidential. We will do our best to keep you informed if your appointment to see a Clinician is delayed.
- We will try and help with any special needs you have. Wherever possible we will give you one working days’ notice of any cancelled surgery or clinic.
Help us to help you:
- Please tell us if you change your name, address or telephone number so that we have up to date contact details.
- Please try to follow the advice we give you.
- Please treat the doctor and practice staff with courtesy and do not abuse the practice premises.
- Please attend your appointment on time and cancel if you cannot attend.
- Please do not ask the doctor to treat other family members when you have only made an appointment for one person.
- When you come to the surgery for an appointment, please report to reception.