Clinics and services
- Childhood immunisations
- Anti-coagulation therapy monitoring
- Near patient testing (monitoring of patients on certain medications)
- Contraceptive advice
- Long term Conditions (chronic disease) clinics for:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Stroke/ Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA)
- Heart Failure
- Antenatal care
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Cervical smears
- Post-operative care
- Care for patients in nursing homes
- Access to a specialist substance misuse worker.
- Access to other services such as:
Travel Health Questionnaire
Take the Travel Questionnaire
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales. Our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them, along with our appointment availability. Please note: a GP must be agreeable for the Non-NHS services to be completed.
Would you like to help us develop new treatments and services?
Research is not all about testing new medicines. You could try out brand new methods of psychological, social or emotional support, help researchers find out more about the genetics involved in certain conditions, or simply answer questions about your health and wellbeing to help us ensure that future services meet your needs.
These are just some examples of the things you could do to help with research projects aimed to improve healthcare for you and others.
Research is our best hope for a brighter future. If you would like to know more, with no obligation to take part, please contact our team using the details below, or visit our website for more information.
Our friendly researchers would love to hear from you and are always happy to answer any questions about research in your area.
Tel: 01482 301726
Website: Research (humber.nhs.uk)
Address: Research Team, Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust, Trust HQ, Willerby Hill, Willerby, HU10 6ED